Head of Finance, Oxford
This is an exciting international Financial Controller opportunity working for a fast growing and award winning technology business, based in Oxford. To support the ongoing growth, there is a need for a talented and motivated Financial Controller. This individual will work with the CFO and global senior management team. The company supports a flexible, hybrid work environment.
As Financial Controller you will be responsible for managing the finance function, reporting directly to the CFO. Other responsibilities will include:
- Budgeting and planning. Prepare meaningful analysis for strategic business decisions and model financial forecasts
- Cash management. Calculate and accurately present current and future cash position in real-time
- Financial process planning & implementation. Develop and follow through processes to streamline operations
- Coordinating across company secretarial activities including with Human Resources and Legal
- Partner with key external stakeholders to achieve financial reporting requirements and goals
- Take ownership of various financial projects and ensure that all projects meet established deadlines
- You will have a strong financial reporting background having dealt with challenging technical financial reporting and accounting issues
- You must hold a relevant financial qualification
- High degree of proficiency in working with various financial applications and reporting tools
- Exceptional analytical and interpersonal skills with a keen eye for detail
- Proactive with a positive ‘can-do’ approach
- Team player; able to actively contribute and participate as a member of the wider team
- A sound business understanding as well as being commercially and risk aware
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong project management skills
A dynamic, self-starter who seeks to innovate and can work effectively as part of a virtual team. This role offers you a great chance to work with an impressive interdisciplinary and entrepreneurial team. We require a talented and technical individual who has the drive, enthusiasm and motivation to support the ongoing development of this dynamic and growing business. As Financial Controller, you must have the ability to develop financial reporting to highlight the challenges and future needs of the business. This role requires an individual who can add considerable value to this thriving international business.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!