Our client’s Not for Profit Audit team is going through an exciting period of expansion nationally, thus providing a unique opportunity to help shape the future of their work within the sector and help grow the business. Their Not for Profit client base includes a variety of well-known charities, higher education institutions and schools, meaning that clients they work with already cover a wide range of organisations in the sector.
- Be responsible for a portfolio of Not for Profit audit clients
- Solve technical matters for our clients, and project manage client work
- Oversee and develop our growing team to the highest standard
- Build and maintain strong working relationship with your team and our clients
- Take opportunities for wider department responsibilities through training and pitching new projects
- Get involved in helping us grow our business by working on audit tenders and pitches
- Constantly strive to push yourself, and the business, further, knowing you’re supported through every stage
You’ll need a professional qualification (ACA, ICAS, CA, ACCA or CIPFA) with post qualification experience, and to be confident managing a portfolio of audit clients. It would be great if you had some of the following skills, but don’t worry if you don’t tick every box, we’ll help you develop along the way.
- Experience of managing audits of large entities in addition to dealing with complex technical matters
- Excellent knowledge of UK GAAP / FRS102
- Project management experience
- Extensive experience of using audit software and Microsoft packages
- Experience of the Charity and HE SORP and auditing Not for Profit entities would be beneficial
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org