Due to exciting growth our client are expanding their IT Audit team.
The team is made up of audit focused people who are all pivotal to the successful delivery of their IT External Audit engagements.
As a Manager/Associate Director in the IT Audit team, you will play a key role in:
- Develop, coach, mentor and share expertise with team members, providing stretch assignments to advance their capability.
- Assist their clients to meet IT audit requirements and timelines.
- Provide technical knowledge, direction and training to engagement team members.
- Embed data analytics and automation in the audit execution.
- Support engagement managers in the preparation of clear and concise IT External Audit reports.
Is this you?
- You enjoy marrying your strong analytical skills with fantastic technical communication skills to write detailed and accurate reports.
- You are resilient and thrive in a fast-paced environment, where you will be supported to use your initiative to work through competing priorities.
- You enjoy working in the details, with a proactive attitude towards accuracy and deadlines.
Your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- Demonstrated ability to coach, mentor and share expertise with team members, providing stretch assignments to advance their capability.
- Demonstrated client service excellence
- Background in IT Audit, assurance, risk management or advisory
- A tertiary qualification in a related field (e.g. Accounting, Information Systems, Commer or other)
- Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills
N.B. If you are emigrating for this role the client will pay for your visa, flights and 2 weeks accommodation