We are currently partnering with our Big 4 Client in Australia to source exceptional candidates for their External Audit team in Brisbane.
- Opportunity to join a global leading practice, and be part of a high performing team with a focus on your development
- Flexible work practices and remote working
- Access to firm wide benefits including additional support and training to support your CA, market leading parent leave and community leave
Our Audit teams provide value to our clients by delivering specialised quality audit and assurance services. High-quality, independent financial statement audits are essential to maintaining investor confidence. Our audit professionals are committed to the public interest, challenging assumptions, and unlocking valuable insights based on a solid understanding of an organisation’s business and industry.
- Be accountable for leading and managing engagements of high-profile clients and all aspects of audit delivery, client service and business development
- Be responsible for executing advisory related engagements
- Provide inspirational and engaging leadership to grow and develop our talent
- Form strong relationships with our prestigious audit clients and play a key role in the delivery of quality assurance and reporting
- Benefit from career building experiences through your work on some of the largest audit clients
- Enjoy a journey offering considerable scope to grow through our structured future leadership program
- Look forward to capitalising on interesting career opportunities on offer through our Global network of offices
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients, and communities. To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- Bring a proven track record of high performance and success
- Have gained strong IFRS skills
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated team leadership abilities
We are looking for applicants that have relevant tertiary qualifications including a CA or CPA or equivalent, or ability to obtain a CA or CPA.