Digital Forensic Senior Manager, London
Our client’s Forensic Technology team is looking for a Senior Manager to work on projects involving large scale regulation, litigation or investigations, and IP/Commercially Sensitive Data Remediation.
On a day-to-day basis the FTech Senior Manager will work under the direction of Partners and Directors, and will oversee teams of Managers and staff in the delivery of engagements. The nature of the work will include some out of hours work and overseas travel, depending on the nature of the assignments.
Given the increase in the number of FTech engagements and the corresponding rapid growth of the FTech team, a strong Senior Manager is required to ensure effective delivery of current and future projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Overseeing a variety of FTech engagements and/or client accounts
- Enhancing our overall offering via business development and infrastructure improvement
- Devising and implementing long term strategy for the department
- managing business processes and performance management across the team
Experience and Skills:
- Six years of hands on experience in eDisclosure and Relativity
- Forensic data scoping, information gathering ahead of the data collection.
- Handling evidence with care and in accordance with ACPO guidelines.
- Technical background with experience of eDisclosure tools such as Relativity, Nuix and Brainspace are desirable, along with advanced analytics tools and methodologies.
- Familiarity with machine learning concepts and methodologies such as natural language processing.
- Ability to develop and present materials to clients in support of business development activities.
- Excellent project management and IT project delivery skills.
- Ability to focus on detail, work methodically and to be able to communicate effectively with others.
- Excellent team working skills and the ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- Ability to take ownership of team tasks and pursue these through to completion with initiative and enthusiasm.
- The willingness and enthusiasm to learn about the Forensic Technology industry as it continues to advance and change.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!