We are currently partnering with our Big 4 Client in Australia to source exceptional candidates for their External Audit team in Sydney.
Our client is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Their people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as they partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive, disruption and growth. They look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for their clients, their firm and their communities.
The auditing world is changing and we want you to come help us change it. Standardisation, automation and digitalisation is the future of audit at our client. Questioning ‘why’ is the environment encouraged and where their people strive. They want you to have the ability to challenge the way things were done in the past while working on multiple industries and high profile brands – because they believe ‘if you never stretch, you never grow!’
Joining them means you will be part of an agile and flexible working environment that can offer you best in class learning and personal development opportunities. Not to mention an array of benefits including annual flu vaccinations, volunteer leave, discounted health insurance, MS Office for home products and a load of retail discounts.
The Audit & Assurance team provides value to their clients through the delivery of specialised quality audit and assurance services. They collaborate with a broad range of clients including ASX listed organisations, private companies and family businesses.
The nature of the work performed in Audit has an immediate impact on the lives of clients. By sharing this journey, they create unique connections that offer endless opportunities to continue making a difference.
Each day, you will work with some of the most exciting, innovative and important businesses in Australia. You will provide specialised services that enable our clients to focus on their growth journey, as they change the landscape of our economy. Come and be a part of a dynamic, fast growing, market leading team who is committed to helping clients succeed.
Due to growth within their existing client base, they currently have opportunities in their market leading External Audit division at Assistant Manager level.
- Be accountable for leading and managing engagements of high-profile clients and all aspects of audit delivery, client service and business development
- Be responsible for executing advisory related engagements
- Provide inspirational and engaging leadership to grow and develop talent
- Form strong relationships with prestigious audit clients and play a key role in the delivery of quality assurance and reporting
- Benefit from career building experiences through your work on some of the largest audit clients
- Enjoy a journey offering considerable scope to grow through their structured future leadership program
- Look forward to capitalising on interesting career opportunities on offer through our Global network of offices
How are you Extraordinary?
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be CA/equivalent qualified or nearing completion.
- Have experience working across Private and Corporate Clients
- Bring a proven track record of high performance and success
- Have gained strong IFRS skills
- Possess exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Possess highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Possess demonstrated team leadership abilities