Our client are offering a supportive, flexible and innovative culture with extensive career opportunities.
They are one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms and their audit practice in Perth is a market leader in the provision of Audit and Assurance services to clients in Western Australia.
About the Perth office:
- A very international office – very mixed backgrounds from Australia, Ireland, UK, France and South Africa
- Good sized office – 500 people with 80 in Audit. 8 partners
- Expanding office – winning lots of new business
- More listed clients than any other office
As you may already know, the Western Australia/Perth economy is largely driven by the mining industry and services to that industry so our portfolio of clients is reflective of this.
Aside from the above, they do have a diverse portfolio of clients in other industries as well.
To apply you will need:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and have completed Chartered Accountant qualification or equivalent.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with accounting and financial frameworks such as International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and/or US GAAP / US GAAS.
- Strong analytical, communication, project management and report writing skills
- Approximately 4+ years’ experience as an Auditor in a comparable public practice environment
Please message Elizabeth Tabor for more details: email@example.com