An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Financial Controller to join a fast growing listed technology company. To support the ongoing dynamic growth of the business, there is a need for a talented and motivated Financial Controller. The role is based in the operational headquarters in Glasgow.
This is an extremely exciting time to be joining the business, as it prepares for an international commercial roll out of the technology applications.
This individual will be responsible for day to day Financial Control matters working closely with the CFO and the senior management team.
- Timely accurate, and complete financial reporting including consolidation of group accounts for both Management Accounts and external financial reporting.
- External financial reporting to include annual report and accounts, interim half-yearly reporting and supporting numbers for trading statements.
- Working closely with other advisors and suppliers such as banks, insurers, actuaries etc.
- Manage day to day aspects of the finance function.
- Communicating with investors and presentation work related to investor relations.
- Financial planning including budgets and forecasts. Financial & commercial analysis supporting all parts of the business.
- Supporting and advising the senior management team on commercial activities.
- Supporting client contract structuring and negotiations from a financial perspective
- A qualified accountant with broad commercial finance experience.
- Experience of working within a fast growing, technology driven business.
- Exposure to an international business environment.
This role requires a talented and exceptionally technical individual who has the drive, enthusiasm and motivation to support the ongoing development of this dynamic and growing business. As Finance Controller, you must have the ability to develop financial reporting to highlight the challenges and future needs of the business. This role requires an individual who can add considerable value to the CFO and the senior management team.