Our client, a boutique 16 partner firm requires an audit specialist to not only undertake audit assignments but support the corporate finance department on an ad hoc basis.
They have a mixed client portfolio, including Leisure, Financial Services, Property, Media some very large private businesses, ranging from several million to £5m – £50m+ t/over bracket, though some are in the hundreds of millions. This offers an excellent opportunity for career development within an expanding London firm and an opportunity to be exposed to a real diversity of client work both in the audit and Corporate Finance project area. High performing individuals will be well remunerated and will progress very quickly.
- Reporting to either Senior Managers or directly to Partners.
- Time split between audit and corporate finance.
- Acting as on site senior, responsible for planning, executing and completing audit work to a high standard. Will be working regularly with juniors & semi seniors, so must be able to train juniors during an audit, delegate, monitor & review their work.
- Due Diligence, Valuations and Transaction Support projects
- A high technical & practical standard sought, so experience working in a well-reputed and recognised firm is preferred.
- ACA or ACCA Qualified
- Must be computer literate with advanced knowledge of Excel and good knowledge of Word, Pro Audit is useful but not essential.
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills.
- Knowledge of IFRS would be useful.