360,000 AED / £70,000-£80,000 pa
Our client, a world leading professional services firm and a specialist in Capital Markets is looking to hire a Senior Manager in its Capital Markets team to support the growth in the business and future opportunities. Our client is at the forefront of accounting change for the financial services industry, discussing strategic and practical issues with their clients across the region.
The firm is at the forefront of accounting change for the financial services industry, discussing strategic and practical issues with their clients across the region. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity and there is significant interaction with both partners and directors, giving you opportunities for personal development and leadership roles within the group.
- Provide IFRS accounting advisory and work on debt and equity capital market transactions on local and cross-border deals focusing on IPOs, carve-outs and other complex transactions.
- Demonstrate extensive abilities and a proven track record of success managing efforts with identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing, collection; maintaining project economics while maintaining flexibility for unanticipated issues; and preparing complex written and verbal materials.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in a role managing a wide range of Capital Markets accounting and advisory-related projects, consistently demonstrating creative thinking and individual initiative.
- Ideally bilingual individuals with experience of working across multiple industry sectors.
- Will be CA / ACCA / CPA qualified. Have 6-8 years audit experience with a Big 4 firm. Accounting conversions conversation (IFRS / IPSAS).
- Middle East accounting and auditing experience is beneficial.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further, please contact Leo Ketchin on +44 (0)203 818 8604 or email email@example.com