This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business with a truly global remit. Our client, a leading international IT services company, requires a senior IT Auditor. This person will join a growing global operations audit function which has recently been awarded the highly regarded IFACI certification.
This role is crucial in supporting the company’s market leading status. As a senior member of the IT Operations Audit function, you will be responsible for achieving the organisation’s goals and objectives within the challenging global environment. The business is currently experiencing an exciting period of growth and change and in order to maintain the function’s support excellence there is a requirement for a Senior IT Auditor.
Reporting to the Group Internal Audit Director, the requirement is for a Senior IT Auditor who is CISA certified or has worked in an Audit environment for a Big 4 consulting firm. The opportunity is based in Brussels, but the roles have a global remit and flexibility to travel is needed.
- Responsible for the continuous communication with business management on the audits delivered.
- Responsible for the quality assurance of the audits lead.
- Be the expert in projects & IT solutions domains and keep up to date with all important related trends.
- Be the expert in security domains and keep up to date with all important related trends.
- Participate in the set up of the audit plan and risk assessments.
- High potential with at least 8 to 10 years experience in similar functions
- Proven certifications in IT audit would be advantegeous (i.e. CISA,PMP,CISM,CISSP)
- In depth knowledge of IT project & program management, software engineering, IT solutions & architecture.
- In depth knowledge of technical security, operating systems, databases, networking, datacenter infrastructure.
- You will have regular communication and interaction with the senior management team, therefore it is crucial to possess strong presentation skills and gravitas.
This is a great opportunity to continue your development and learn new skills working along side talented professionals. This role is high profile and visible across the group structure, therefore offering an excellent opportunity for career development and progression.
If you are interested in applying please email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 203 8188604.