From £65,000 + car
Our client’s International group portfolio of clients include some the largest and most successful of the businesses that the company work with in the UK. They are complex, influential and exciting. This work is for those who respond well to the challenge of understanding a clients’ business and key controls. As you progress, there will be opportunities for foreign travel and overseas secondments to key geographic global markets of the Americas, APAC and EMEA. Working in the International team will accelerate your opportunity to build your international and UK network within the firm.
This is a permanent role. They do encourage careful consideration of agile ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is interesting as a permanent role with a degree of flexibility please do discuss with us.
You will be based in the Gatwick office, however travel will be required for client based projects. The company work across industry specialisms – their clients are varied, and vary in location. Whilst some clients are based locally, they do spend time on site with regional clients. They specify full mobility for their audit and assurance roles but will make arrangements respectfully.
As a Senior Manager within the Audit and Assurance practice you will have responsibility for:
- Managing key audit and assurance relationships across a variety of industry sectors;
- Identifying and developing both audit and assurance opportunities with new and existing senior clients;
- Leading audit and assurance teams and developing managers and junior team members to reach their potential;
- Ensuring all regulatory changes are implemented and complied with both internally and on client engagements;
- Building relationships with other departments to deliver market and client focused business solutions;
- Having a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them including having a clear understanding of the firm’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture;
- Managing diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
To qualify for the role you must have:
- ACA/ACCA qualification (or equivalent);
- Thorough knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS;
- PCAOB experience is desirable, but not essential;
- Strong understanding of financial reporting and controls;
- A proven track record in establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with clients;
- Experience of motivating and developing teams;
- An ability to implement solutions to address changes in regulatory requirements;
- Experiencing of working with International or Ltd company clients;
- The ability to work under own initiative and in many different and stimulating environments;
- Knowledge of US GAAP reporting;
- Significant presentation and business writing experience;
For more information please contact email@example.com
N.B There is a similar role available in Reading.