£65,000 + car
Our client’s National Markets, Deals group is focused on continually enhancing value for clients across the deal and economic cycle. Our client’s teams comprise of specialists capable of helping clients right through from conceptual thinking of buying a business to turning their business around in times of difficulty.
Working with the National Market Deals origination team, the successful candidate will take responsibility for supporting the wider origination team on origination, gathering intel on assets/clients and project managing the junior team member networking initiative (The 250 Club).
Roles and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Drive growth development on the targeted accounts, demonstrating understanding insights and actively provide/suggests solutions (linked to our client’s offerings and their clients’ needs)
- Development of strong internal and external network of relationships, generating business opportunities for our client either directly or indirectly and be recognised as the key point of contact for our client
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging the network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Support the team on specific origination projects
- Promote the team and gather intelligence from other of our client’s departments/areas
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Research and build relationships with new clients within the market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide information on market and creative trends.
- Support the preparation of pitches within both sell side and buy side for a broad range of National Markets clients.
- Ability to get involved with other related tasks to facilitate knowledge sharing and collaboration within different teams
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Project management of the a number of internal initiatives: 250Club, PE Activity tracker, Alumni, Women, Sector specific events.
Management and Research
- Line management of junior team members
- Manage the relationship with Pitchbook and get specific training to be able to run ad hoc reports
- Gather intelligence and maintain information related to the assets available on the market (liaising directly with other departments of our client)
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
- Previous origination experience