Up to €65,000 + bonus
An exciting opportunity to join a growing business with a truly global remit.
Senior/Lead Operational IT Auditor – Paris
Our client is a leading international IT services company specialising in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data and cybersecurity services. With annual revenue of over €12billion. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions.
This role is crucial in supporting the company’s market leading status. As a member of the Operations IT Audit function, you will be responsible for achieving the organisation’s goals and objectives within the challenging global environment. The business is currently experiencing an exciting period of growth and change and in order to maintain the function’s support excellence there is a requirement for an Operations IT Auditor.
• Take end to end responsibility of the assigned audits (preparation, execution and reporting)
• Execute the audit missions including ad-hoc requests within the team
• Follow the audit methodology and ensure quality of deliverables
• Add value to the audit team by knowledge sharing
• Assign and supervise the junior team members
• Accountable & responsible for the continuous communication with business management
• Keep up to date with all relevant industry trends
• Participate in the setup of the audit plan and risk assessments
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as an IT internal/external auditor or comparable work related experience (Big4 background preferred)
• A Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields such as Engineering, IT / Computer Science, Business
• Proven certifications in IT/Internal Audit and/or other relevant qualification are an advantage. (eg. ITIL, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP,CIA etc.)
• Strong knowledge in specific area(s) such as Compliance, Information Systems
• Technology, Operations, ITIL processes, etc.
• In depth knowledge of IT controls (e.g. access controls, Service Management, Security, IT operations)
• Awareness of key regulatory standards (e.g. ISO 27001, PCI DSS, GDPR, etc.)
• Knowledge of data analytical tools is an advantage (eg. IDEA, ACL)
• SAP knowledge is an asset either as a functional user or in-depth knowledge of the business processes supporting SAP (eg. FI, MM, SD)
• Previous experience in following domains can be an added value: IT Services Delivery, IT Outsourcing, Mergers & Acquisitions, Cybersecurity, IT Security Management, BCM/DRP, Cloud services
This is a great opportunity to continue your development and learn new skills working along side talented professionals. This role is high profile and visible across the group structure, therefore offering an excellent opportunity for career development and progression within a global business.