Competitive Salary + car + bonus + benefits
Our client provides full services in the fields of Payroll, HR and Tax & Legal, in Europe, the United States and Canada. Its clients are in the private and public sectors, from SMEs to very large organisations. They offer payroll calculation and administration, training, HR research, socio-legal, fiscal and HR consultancy, specialist software for personnel departments and on-site support.
- Working with your colleagues in the team on the further development and professionalisation of a productive Audit Services department within the Group
- Assessing the effectiveness of the internal controls on the entire portfolio of business processes
- Formulating tangible and feasible recommendations concerning process improvements / risk mitigation
- Answering customer questions (both internally and externally)
- Assessing risks related to key projects within the group and formulating recommendations for improving the process design where required
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Relevant audit certificates or are willing to obtain them over time
- Some auditing experience, preferably in the area of IT auditing
- Not put off by limited travel within Europe
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Have an open communication style that includes the necessary integrity and diplomacy
- Make the company’s INSPIRE values a high priority (INtegrity, Smart cooperation, Passion, Innovation, result-driven)
- Are proficient in three languages (Dutch, English and French)
- Some knowledge of German is an advantage
- Are keen to learn new processes quickly and thoroughly
- Are pragmatic and solution-oriented in respect of our internal stakeholders.
If you think this might be you please email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 203 8188604.