The Executive plays a central role within the Business Risk Services department. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing the advice necessary to help clients manage risk and improve their business performance.
- prepares draft terms of reference/audit planning document prior to meeting the client ensuring any revisions are processed
- prepare fieldwork as applicable to review
- produces close out documentation and contributes to close-out meetings with the client
- responsible for building and maintaining good working relationships with all clients and colleagues
- Delivery of internal audit service including devising strategic and annual internal audit plans on a risk based approach.
- Field management responsibilities including completing file reviews and preparing reports for review by engagement manager.
- Planning and supervision of audits assigned to auditors, including leading planning and exit meetings.
- Completing high level internal audits including corporate governance, clinical governance and risk management arrangements.
- Reporting to Audit Committees on progress and key performance indicators against plan.
- Establishing effective working relationship with external auditors to provide reliance on internal audit work.
- Financial Management including billing and income collection, compilation of profitability budgets and management of financial review process to achieve target internal profit measures.
- Executing internal audit assignments independently to the required scope in compliance with risk based internal audit methodology including: Treasury Management, General Ledger, Payroll, Capital Budgeting and Monitoring, Human Resources, Corporate Governance and Project & Change Management.
- Working with counter fraud to ensure control weaknesses are accounted for within internal audit delivery.
- Participating in proactive and reactive fraud assignments to identify potential instances of fraud.
- Performance Management of auditors and acting as a Development Officer mentoring auditors.
- professional qualification (ACA, CA, ACCA,MIIA)
- Experience of using Microsoft packages, internet, email
- Experience of internal and auditing and risk management
- Experience of preparing and delivering presentations
For further information, please contact William Scott Associates on +44 (0)203 818 8600 or email email@example.com