We are currently recruiting for a rapidly growing multi site operation (£5bn turnover) in St Albans. They have undergone a period of rapid growth and business acquisition and need a full time group reporting accountant.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be:
· Undertaking monthly management reporting for a group of 70 entities, turnover c£5bn.
· Preparing monthly management accounts and board pack with commentary
· Managing the relationship with external auditors and providing support to statutory reporting
· Developing and improving internal controls framework post new accounting software implementation
· Forecasting and analysing working capital
· Potential involvement in future M&A transactions
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Commercially intuitive with strong business partnering and communication skills
- Qualified Accountant, ACA, ACCA, CIMA is essential.
- Up to 5 years PQE in a commercial reporting/accounting role
- Naturally inquisitive
- Team Player with ability to contribute to wider group goals
- Building relationships and influencing skills.
Location: St Albans (some occasional business travel)