£70,000 + car allowance + benefits
Our client is a global market leader in the Electronics sector. The group have international operations in the UK, Germany, USA, China, Singapore and Taiwan. The business is headquartered in Northern Home Counties and employs approximately 200 people worldwide.
2016 has been a successful year for the company and to support the ongoing successful growth of the business, there is a need for a talented and motivated Group Financial Controller. This individual will be responsible for Group Financial Control working closely with the Group FD and senior management team. The role will have an international remit, interacting closely with global operations.
This will be a visible role within the group and you will have regular interactions with the executive team and senior managers. The role will encompass a number of project matters. For example, due to the ongoing growth of the business and positioning itself for further future growth, there is a need to globally implement an ERP system in 2017. You will be fully engaged in the implementation of this project.
- Timely accurate, and complete financial reporting including consolidation of group accounts for both Management Accounts and external financial reporting.
- External financial reporting to include annual report and accounts, interim half-yearly reporting and supporting numbers for trading statements.
- Working closely with other advisors and suppliers such as banks, insurers, actuaries.
- Working closely with Group FD and the senior management team to implement and drive on-going improvement in the business.
- Ensuring adherence to Group Reporting rules and controls
- Responsible for adherence and provision of advice re IFRS and Group accounting standards.
- Managing, together with the Group FD, relationship with external auditors.
- Supporting client contract structuring and negotiations from a financial perspective.
- A Qualified and financial reporting experienced accountant with experience in multi-currency international finance experience.
- Experience of working within a fast growing, product-led company.
- Exposure to an international business environment.
This role requires a talented and exceptionally technical individual who has the drive, enthusiasm and motivation to support the ongoing development of this dynamic and growing international business. As Group Finance Controller, you must have the ability to develop financial reporting to highlight the challenges and future needs of the business. This role requires an individual who can add considerable value to Group FD and the senior management team, and therefore, in turn to the business.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 818 6000.