Our client are a highly ranked Top 10 practice firm. They have recently opened a new, dynamic business space in St Albans designed to bring business leaders together to work, connect and develop. They provide a wide range of audit and assurance services to private, public and international companies across various sectors. They audit over 8,500 firms annually, ranging from FTSE and AIM companies to Small Medium Sized Enterprise (SME) companies.
- You’ll work as part of the team, in leading on site audit teams, effectively providing a hands on compliance and/or advisory role that exceeds client expectation, and engaging with clients and guests within the St Albans business space.
- You’ll prepare and review work papers and drafts of the financial statements
- You’ll allocate work to other members of the audit team, ensuring associates understand their responsibilities and have received excellent on-the-job coaching preparing or reviewing work papers and drafts of the financial statements
- You’ll discuss relevant audit issues with personnel at the client’s premises in a professional and articulate manner
- You’ll create a positive impression with the client, responding to any queries in a respectable time frame
- You’ll effectively support and engage with managers throughout the audit process
- You’ll interact with local businesses and take part in St Albans networking activities.
- ACCA, ACA, CA, CPA, or equivalent
- Good Knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Audit Software and Microsoft experience.
- Strong technical abilities with a good audit grounding