Our client, a leading global accounting firm requires an Audit Executive to join their growing Assurance team.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team focused on providing services to help your clients respond to regulatory reforms, manage their capital life-cycle and improve their business operations. The opportunity to develop your career means the experience you gain is unrivalled from day one.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively manage the Audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead and manage fieldwork on clients sites including liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of the Audit process.
- Demonstrate Business Development skills and identify additional sales opportunities.
- Demonstrate an application and solution-based approach to problem solving, referred to for research on delivery of solutions in that field on client assignments.
- Demonstrate expertise in primary accounting frameworks (UK GAAP or IFRS) and in related financial reporting matters.
Identify areas requiring improvement in the clients business processes and possible recommendations and prepare and deliver Management Letter to be provided to the client.
- Demonstrate the ability to influence, change and shape the direction of a particular activity, either internally and/or externally.
- Coach other less experienced staff through sharing experience and knowledge appropriately.
- Contribute to effective team work in internal engagement situations.
- Provide on-the-job training for developing auditing skills and familiarity with the firm’s audit methodology
- ACA/ CA/ ACCA (ICAEW, ICAS, Irish Institute or equivalent international qualification).
For further information, please contact William Scott Associates +44(0)20 3818 8600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org