Our client, a top accountancy firm delivering an extensive range of professional services to the local market is seeking an Audit Senior Associates based in St Albans.
The office creates a fantastic and collaborative working environment.
You will have the opportunity to work across a large and exciting client base of businesses that include large multinational listed and internationally headquartered;
- Owner Managed
- Early stage/ Start ups
- Life sciences
- Non profit organisations
With a great community and social programme. Our client’s staff are actively encouraged to participate and are given the time to do so.
- Provide audit and business advice to a variety of clients
- Provide an on-site co-ordination role for audit clients including planning, day to day control of the audit team, liaising with clients and completing audit assignments
- Work and liaise with other members of the audit team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality clients service
- Reporting directly to a partner, director, senior manager or manager
- Have supervisory responsibility for teams of up to 10 people
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to push forward their career working for a market leading firm.
If you are interested in applying or discussing the opportunity in more detail, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org