Up to £85,000 + car
Our client’s Transaction Services practice comprises approximately 350 people across the UK, organised to align to our client’s market orientated structure, and is at the heart of the Firm’s agenda to increase its penetration of boardrooms and work with clients across the economic and transaction cycle.
Within this structure the TS Regions practice consists of a team of 100+ advising corporate’s, private equity houses and PLCs. Our client is driven by a passion to help their clients to execute transactions efficiently and maximise value.
Our client’s team works closely with colleagues across Deal Advisory as well as Tax, Audit and other Advisory teams; it is a multi-disciplinary and international environment that sits right at the heart of our client’s One Firm agenda.
Our client has an immediate need for an additional Associate Director (B grade) within the London Region team based in the Canada Square office, to support the growth of our regions TS business. The nature of our client’s regions business means that staff work on a wide range of deal types and sectors including the Retail, PE and Diversified Industrials sectors. Individuals are also expected to be flexible and to work across the regional practice from time to time according to the needs of the business.
Specific experience of financial due diligence is required and individuals must have a recognised financial qualification such as ACA (or equivalent)
Associate Director appointments are made on the basis of demonstrated track record. As engagement managers, Associate Directors are expected to play a key role in the development of all aspects of the practice.
- Engagement management: individuals will be required to structure and lead multiple large, complex workstreams in ambiguous and rapidly changing environments
- Business development: individuals will be required to build, commercialise and sustain relationships with management team members for the benefit of the Firm. Individuals will be required to develop propositions, focussing on specific themes and/or clients.
- Risk management: individuals will be required to identify and manage risks, ensuring the Firm’s risk management frameworks are implemented appropriately and effectively.
- Developing People: individuals will need to identify team member development needs and accelerate development by establishing the appropriate plans and frameworks with particular emphasis on coaching and skills transfer. They will act as a role model with colleagues and clients by living the values of the Firm.
- Delivering quality services: Individuals will be required to monitor and deliver high quality service to clients (both internal and external). Individuals will be proficient at managing multiple priorities.
- Advisory Skills: individuals will use their extensive skills and experience to provide advice as a trusted adviser.
The role will be based in the London office but may involve some travel to support the wider Regions team together with a high level of flexibility to meet the demands of working in a transaction based environment.
- Strong academic background with financial qualifications such as ACA (or equivalent)
- Extensive experience of managing advisory or transaction related engagements
- Strong personal impact and self-awareness
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions
- Evidence of working successfully with top management teams at clients: the client base in London region is particularly diverse, including Enterprise, corporate and PE clients of different sizes, and as a result there is a particular requirement that project leaders at AD level are able to interact effectively with the most senior levels of client management.
- The ability to lead and operate in high performing, multi-disciplinary teams