Up to £85,000 + car
Our client requires an experienced M&A Advisor to work in the Consumer Goods & Retail (CG&R) Team within M&A in London. The role will allow the successful candidate to work on a broad range of domestic and international transactions for corporate, private equity and owner managed clients. The scope of the role will include both execution of transactions as well as helping with the origination of new opportunities across the CGR space, including specific sub-sectors including Food, Travel & Leisure and FMCG.
Our client is the leading mid-market M&A advisor in UK, Europe and globally and is looking to recruit M&A Associates keen to contribute to the ongoing success of the business.
- Lead projects (with support from Director/ Partner) including being one of the senior points of contact with clients on M&A projects
- Actively managing client interfaces, taking responsibility for the day to day project management and delivery of M&A transactions. This will include assuming responsibility for managing all phases of the transaction cycle and deal execution
- Leading and managing the delivery of transaction documentation including pitch materials and client proposals
- Directing and managing colleagues, wider support staff and other external advisers
- Supervising and reviewing financial analysis complex modelling carried out by team members
- Build and develop strong relationships in the market
- Take responsibility for agreed areas of origination and business development
- Set, monitor and control M&A project budgets, billing and other reporting requirements.
- Strong academic background (ACA, CFA, MBA or equivalent)
- Significant experience within M&A advisory
- Proven execution ability and developing origination skills
- Strong numerical, analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Personal drive to deliver results and ambition to make an impact in a growing sector
- Demonstrated experience of Financial modelling including LBO & DCF analysis
- Commitment to high quality standards, attention to detail and motivation to deliver results within tight deadlines
- Personable approach, possessing the ability to create confidence and trust with colleagues and clients alike
- Sector specific M&A experience and strong Transactional experience with a demonstrable record of deal execution across all phases of the transaction cycle from origination to completion