The firm’s clients range from Private Equity owned businesses and the UK’s largest privately owned businesses to high growth, dynamic entrepreneurial companies. Working directly with owners throughout the business life-cycle to deliver high value add propositions, with significant capital markets opportunities. The Private Markets business is a multi-million audit and advisory market and they have already demonstrated great success, and high growth, over the past 2 years.
There is a mix of audit and non-audit work, and closeness to the business owner, means you will develop a broader, far more commercial skill set, positioning you as the ‘trusted advisor’. There will be a significant focus on building relationships from an early stage.
You will have responsibility for:
- Audit planning and the delivery of the audit plan to the client;
- Day to day management of field teams, including reviewing work of staff members;
- Liaison with key client staff providing timely reporting and management information;
- Management of reporting requirements, including attendance at meetings;
- Lead teams on challenging engagements, including transaction and project work;
- Develop and mentor more junior members of staff;
- Involvement in tendering for new clients.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- A professional accounting qualification (ACA or equivalent);
- Previous experience of working with IFRS and UK GAAP reporting standards;
- Experience in auditing clients in accordance with PCAOB regulations;
- Highly proficient oral and written communication skills;
- Highly motivated and committed;
- Positive and ambitious attitude;
- Ability to develop strong client relationships;
- Project management capabilities;
For further information, please contact William Scott Associates on +44 (0)203 818 8600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org