Up to £120,000 pa + Bonus+Benefits
This role offers the opportunity of being involved with one Europe’s most dynamic IT services organisation. Our client is an international market leading information technology consultancy. The global business employs 38,000 and has a turnover of almost €4bn. They requires a UK Chief Accountant. Reporting to UK CFO, this is a pivotal role with extensive interaction with the senior executive team.
The role has responsibility for group financial reporting and central functions, including Tax & Treasury. The role will be responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations. You will ensure the financial integrity of UK business.
- Statutory reporting;
- Managing relationship with external auditors:
- Manage all central accounting teams.
- You will leading a diverse group of teams, plus managing the shared service centre outsourced to India.
- You will address complex accounting issues as these affect the Group’s reporting of performance and strategic direction;
- Review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring no surprises;
- You will present updates to the wider Finance, Business Finance and Commercial teams.
- You will work closely with global HQ Corporate and Commercial Finance divisional to ensure Group Accounting Policies and business performance reporting are understood.
It is crucial that the successful candidate has:
- ACA/ACCA or equivalent
- Strong business and commercial acumen.
- The ability to highlight the financial challenges and future needs of the business.
- The ability to think strategically, supports and adds value to the executive team.
For more information please contact email@example.com or call 0203 818 6000