The foreign owned portfolio of clients include some the largest and most successful of the businesses that the firm work with in the UK are complex, influential and exciting.
This work is for those who respond to the intellectual challenge of understanding clients’ business and key controls. Work on controls based auditing allows you to develop relationships with the client far beyond the main finance team, making for a more interesting and rewarding experience.
As you progress, there will be opportunities for foreign travel and overseas secondments to key geographic global markets of the Americas, APAC and EMEA. Working in the International team will accelerate your opportunity to build your international network as well as a UK network within the firm.
You will have responsibility for:
- Audit planning and the delivery of the audit plan to the client;
- Day to day management of field teams, including reviewing work of staff members;
- Liaison with key client staff providing timely reporting and management information;
- Management of reporting requirements, including attendance at meetings;
- Lead teams on challenging engagements, including transaction and project work;
- Develop and mentor more junior members of staff;
- Involvement in tendering for new clients.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- A professional accounting qualification (ACA or equivalent);
- Previous experience of working with IFRS and UK GAAP reporting standards;
- Experience in auditing clients in accordance with PCAOB regulations;
- Highly proficient oral and written communication skills;
- Highly motivated and committed;
- Positive and ambitious attitude;
- Ability to develop strong client relationships;
- Project management capabilities;
For further information, please contact William Scott Associates on 020 3818 8600 or email email@example.com