Our Client is currently looking for Managers and Senior Managers to join their Audit Practice based in Cambridge.
You can expect to join a tightly knit, highly professional team working in the heart of one of the UK’s oldest cities but focused on its newest industries.
- Taking a lead role in audit planning and risk assessment
- Managing on-site teams delivering audit engagements
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with clients
- Becoming a specialist in your field
- Developing and mentoring more junior members of staff
- Having a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; having a clear understanding of the firm’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
- Educated to degree level or relevant professional experience
- A professional accounting qualification (ACA or equivalent)
- Experience of UK GAAP, IFRS and ISA’s
- Experience with US GAAP/GAAS and SOX an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Planning and project management skills
- Good team player with strong organisational skills
- Highly motivated with a proven ability to work on own initiative within a fast paced environment.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further, please contact Leo Ketchin on 0203 818 8604 or email email@example.com