The firm’s FTSE group is focused on UK businesses registered on the London Stock Exchanges and includes the most recognised and highest profile clients in the UK. It brings together both their largest and most influential clients and their most ambitious and high growth listed clients.
Their work will be the focus for many significant stakeholders in UK capital markets. Their ability to execute the highest quality audits and influence the corporate governance agenda will position the firm as the distinctive audit firm in this market. The nature of their work ensures a deep understanding of these clients and enables you to broaden your relationships with the client far beyond the main finance team, allowing you to deliver true value added insights to clients. Your work will put you at the heart of the transition we are seeing in the market from audit to advisory and from advisory to audit. This will give you the opportunity to accelerate the development of your networks across all service lines in the business and to both broaden and deepen your commercial skills.
You will have responsibility for:
- Audit planning and the delivery of the audit plan to the client;
- Day to day management of field teams, including reviewing work of staff members;
- Liaison with key client staff providing timely reporting and management information;
- Management of reporting requirements, including attendance at meetings;
- Lead teams on challenging engagements, including transaction and project work;
- Develop and mentor more junior members of staff;
- Involvement in tendering for new clients.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- A professional accounting qualification (ACA or equivalent);
- Previous experience of working with IFRS and UK GAAP reporting standards;
- Experience in auditing clients in accordance with PCAOB regulations;
- Highly proficient oral and written communication skills;
- Highly motivated and committed;
- Positive and ambitious attitude;
- Ability to develop strong client relationships;
- Project management capabilities;
For further information, please contact William Scott Associates on 020 3818 8600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org